Lubbock Cottage is a delightful flint cottage on the estate at Wiveton Hall.
It has beautiful views across the marshes towards Cley-next-the-Sea and the windmill.
Situated along a peaceful lane with shops, cafés and pubs all within easy walking distance, Lubbock Cottage is the ideal get-away location.
It also has its own sunny, private, walled garden, beyond which you can wander in the estate, or across the famous Cley marshes to the sea.
Prices range from £625 to £1,025.00 per week, with weeks running from Friday or Monday. Shortbreaks of three days are also available, please contact us to discuss your plans.
- Cosy living room with woodburner
- Fully equipped kitchen-diner with beamed ceiling and table that seats four
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom one with double brass bed and chest of drawers
- Bedroom two with king size bed and built in wardrobe and
- Both bedrooms have east facing views across to
- Enclosed garden with west-facing private patio area with tables and chairs and views on to farmland
- Front and side garden with views of the windmill and
- Parking outside the cottage
For all booking enquiries, please contact Kim on 07775683256
or by email at email@example.com