WE ARE OPEN AND WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO WIVETON’S NEW OUTDOOR CAFÉ & SHOP
TO PRE-ORDER ON THE DAY PLEASE CALL 01263 741001
OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 9.30 AM UNTIL 8.30 PM – WEATHER PERMITTING
We are not taking table bookings, we have lots of tables, plenty of space and we’re serving food all day until 8.30 pm so can accommodate as many people as possible.
Bacon/Sausage Wiveton Roll
Wiveton Salad with add on Crab, Meat, Salmon, Cheese
Meat/Fish/Vegetarian Wiveton Roll
Eton Mess / Ice Cream
Informal evening menu, changing regularly, including Pizza, BBQ and Curry
We have a system in place which allows us to operate in line with the government’s Covid-19 guidelines and would very much appreciate your understanding and patience. We, in turn, will do our utmost to give you a safe, yet unique, experience.
- Please join the relevant queue, either for a pre-order, if you called earlier, or to place your order with us now. Pre-orders straight to the collection point, otherwise come to the order window.
- CARD PAYMENT ONLY, PLEASE. Proceed to the collection point and wait for your name to be called when your order is ready. It will be placed on the table in front of our staff for you to pick up.
- If you pre-ordered, please advise the staff at the collection point of your name and they will call you when your order is ready for collection.
- If you wish to sit at one of our tables, please choose one WITHOUT a blue laminated card on it. This signals that it has been cleaned and sanitised since the previous visitors.
- When you order/collect your pre-order, you will be given a blue laminated card to LEAVE, on your table after your visit. This tells our staff that your table needs to be cleaned and sanitised, after your departure.
- If you wish to use you own chairs/blankets, please be respectful of others and sit at an appropriate distance.
- The toilets are located to the left of the collection point. They are fully accessible. We ask that ONE HOUSEHOLD use them at a time. The outside door can be locked while they are in use.
- PLEASE MAKE FULL USE OF THE HAND-WASHING/SANITISING FACILITIES.
- Our food/drink containers and cutlery are made from corn starch bioplastic and are biodegradable and certified compostable to EU standards. Please help us, and our amazing environment, by placing your rubbish in the appropriate bins situated around the grounds. Black plastic bins for recycling, namely glass, cans, cardboard, galvanised bins for all other waste, including the food containers.
Situated on the North Norfolk coast between Blakeney and Cley-next-the-Sea, Wiveton Hall is a dreamy, flint-faced, Dutch-gabled, Jacobean manor house built in the 17th century. Its unique atmosphere, combined with the fabulous fresh food on offer in the café, make it one of North Norfolk’s favourite venues.
There’s a vibrant café, a pick-your-own fruit farm, a wonderful shop, art exhibitions and beautiful gardens. There are also fabulous holiday cottages in the grounds and you can stay in the West Wing of the Hall.
Whether you’re visiting North Norfolk or live nearby, a trip to Wiveton Hall is a must.
#NormalforNorfolk 1st Series BBC2 Clips