The stunning West Wing provides spacious, self-contained accommodation for up to nine people in four bedrooms and has a sunny, private, walled garden. The two double bedrooms are more like suites, one with a four-poster bed and the other with a fabulously high double and a link door to the triple bedroom. The huge amount of space, available makes this an ideal choice for families creating the kind of holiday that children will never forget. Many families return every year.
Prices range from £1,250 to £2,650 per week, with weeks running from Friday to Friday. The West Wing is also available to rent for weekends during off-peak times and for other events including wedding receptions, residential courses and photo-shoots. Please contact us to discuss your ideas.
To book, please contact Emma Stilwell on 01263 741005
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very large drawing room (40′ x 24′) with open fire and grand piano
- Large kitchen and dining room with sitting area (30′ x 27′) with wood burning stove and a walk-in larder off the kitchen
- Utility room with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and door into pretty, secluded and sunny courtyard garden
- Cloak room and lavatory
- Two enormous double bedrooms, one with a four poster bed
- Two twin bedded rooms
- Fabulous long passage with beautiful views over the marshes to the sea and Blakeney Point
- Two family bathrooms
Included with the West Wing
- Central heating
- Logs and kindling
- All linen
- Cot (we provide the mattress, cot sheet but not the bedding)
- High chair
- Colour TV with Freesat and DVD player
- Pay phone
- Microwave oven
- Garden furniture and barbecue
The following can be organised for an extra cost and prior arrangement
- Domestic help
- We can provide an extra mattress or small bed for a child for an additional £25.00
Dogs are allowed to stay in the West Wing but are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture. There is a utility room where they can sleep. There is a charge of £30 per dog per week (£25 per dog for mid week or weekend stays) and a £500 refundable housekeeping deposit. Please let us know in advance if you want to bring a dog.
Bookings run from Friday 3.30pm to the following Friday 10.30am and weekend bookings run from Friday 3.30pm to the following Monday 10.30am. A deposit of 25% of the total rent is to be paid upon confirmation of booking and we must receive the balance 8 weeks prior to your arrival. A £500 refundable housekeeping deposit is payable for all West Wing bookings. If you are bringing a dog – only one deposit cheque is required. Any extras and breakages are to be paid for prior to your departure.