Newly renovated luxury flint cottage located between Cley & Blakeney with views from the garden and main bedroom across the marshes towards Cley Windmill and the village. Peacefully situated along a quiet private lane with shops, cafes and pubs within easy walking distance. Parking available outside the cottage. Individually furnished with locally designed curtains, feature beds and an eclectic mix of new and antique furniture. Wood burner for cosy nights in. Private West facing patio area with outdoor furniture. Wireless internet for those who need to keep in touch with the outside world! Dogs welcome.
Prices range from £630.00 to £1,000.00 per week, with weeks running from Friday or Monday, weekends from Friday-Monday (2 night weekends are available in low season only) or mid weeks from Monday-Friday.
To book, please contact Emma Stilwell on 01263 741005
or by email at email@example.com
Kitchen: with cream painted units, kitchen dresser, dining table to seat 4/5, electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave.
Sitting Room: with large fireplace and wood burner, comfy sofas – one can be used as extra sleeping accommodation for an extra charge – TV with freesat. DVD player. CD player with iPod dock.
Shower room: with walk-in shower, WC & washbasin.
Porch: with hooks for coats
Bedroom 1: King feature bed with views towards Cley Windmill.
Bedroom 2: King bed with padded headboard (can be twin beds)
Bathroom: Period style units, bath – shower mixer tap, WC & washbasin
- Enclosed garden with West facing private patio area with tables and chairs and views on to farmland
- Front and large side garden with views of the windmill and Cley-next-the-Sea village
- Parking outside the cottage
- Fully inclusive of all utilities, central heathing, linens (excluding beach towels) and logs for the woodburner
- Oven • fridge freezer • microwave • dishwasher • washing machine • garden airer • flatscreen TV with freesat • DVD player • iPod dock /CD player • ironing board • iron • BBQ • WiFi
- Travel cot and high chair are available on request, bedding excluded
Dogs are allowed to stay in Smugglers Cottage but are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture. There is a charge of £15 per dog per week and a £250 refundable housekeeping deposit. Please let us know in advance if you want to bring a dog.
Bookings run from Friday or Monday 4.00pm to the following Friday or Monday 10.00am and weekend bookings run from Friday 4.00pm to the following Monday 10.00am. A deposit of 25% of the total rent is to be paid upon confirmation of booking and we must receive the balance 8 weeks prior to your arrival. A £250 refundable housekeeping deposit is payable for all bookings. If you are bringing a dog – only one deposit cheque is required. Any extras and breakages are to be paid for prior to your departure.