Marsh Lane Cottage is a luxury flint cottage on the estate at Wiveton Hall. It has beautiful views across the marshes towards Cley-next-the-Sea and the windmill. The cottage is situated along a peaceful lane with shops; cafés and pubs all within easy walking distance and is the ideal get-away location. It is beautifully and individually furnished with, feature beds and an eclectic mix of new and antique furniture and a sunny, private, walled garden with great views.
Prices range from £700.00 to £1,300.00 per week, with weeks running from Friday or Monday. Short breaks of three days are also available, please contact us to discuss your plans.
To book, please contact Emma Stilwell on 01263 741005
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosy living room with woodburner and comfy sofas
- Fully equipped kitchen-diner with beamed ceiling and
table that seats eight
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom one with double brass bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Bedroom two with king size bed and chest of drawers
- Bedroom three with twin 2’6″ brass beds and small hanging wardrobe
- Bathroom with period style fixtures
- All bedrooms have east facing views across to Cley windmill
- Enclosed garden with west-facing private patio area with tables and chairs
and views on to farmland
- Front and side garden with views of the windmill and Cley-next-the-Sea village
- Parking outside the cottage
- Fully inclusive of all utilities, central heathing, linens (excluding beach towels) and logs for the woodburner
- Oven • fridge freezer • microwave • dishwasher • washing machine • garden airer • flatscreen TV with freesat • DVD player • iPod dock/CD playerironing board • iron • BBQ • WiFi
- Travel cot and high chair are available on request, bedding excluded
Dogs are allowed to stay in Marsh Lane Cottage but are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture. There is a charge of £30 per dog per week (£25 per dog for mid week or weekend stays) and a £250 refundable housekeeping deposit. Please let us know in advance if you want to bring a dog.
Bookings run from Friday or Monday 4.00pm to the following Friday or Monday 10.00am and weekend bookings run from Friday 4.00pm to the following Monday 10.00am. A deposit of 25% of the total rent is to be paid upon confirmation of booking and we must receive the balance 8 weeks prior to your arrival. A £250 refundable housekeeping deposit is payable for all bookings. If you are bringing a dog – only one deposit cheque is required. Any extras and breakages are to be paid for prior to your departure.