Welcome to Wiveton Hall Cafe
You can now use the calendar below to make a booking. The following instructions will help you through the process.
- Please first select how many people you will be bringing, then select whether you want to come for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Then you can select the date you wish to eat with us and click Book Online.
- Please select your Seating Area, either inside the Cafe or on the Veranda which is the part-enclosed area at the front of the cafe. If you wish to sit on the marshes and it is a nice day then please leave a request during the booking process.
- Please note. Each day we arrange the tables and set out the bookings for the forthcoming service in the morning. As such you can only book online up to four hours prior to service. Meaning you cannot make a booking after 8am on the same day for Lunch. Please call the cafe instead if you wish to make a same day booking.
- If it appears we are fully booked then please call us just in case, we will do our best to squeeze you in.
- You will be able to leave us a message for any special requests you have during the booking process. For example highchairs, or disabled access, outside table if nice etc. Remember there are only a few inside tables with views of the marshes and we are not always able to allocate these for you.
- Please be aware that you cannot make a booking online for more than 7 people. Please phone us on 01263 740515 for larger bookings, or if you have any other requirements. We take a deposit of £30 for tables of 8 or more.
- Please also note, if you wish to book for our Pizza Nights in the week please select the 'Dinner' option in the drop down menu. This is the same for booking Supper or Tapas with us. If you are booking for our Tapas Nights then please book for the last Friday or Saturday night of the month from April onwards.
If you have any questions about the booking system then please feel free to call us on 01263 740515.
North Norfolk Restaurant Week Menu. 22nd Spetember - October 5th
About the Wiveton Hall Cafe
The cafe is situated on Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm, surrounded by strawberry fields and raspberry canes with beautiful views over the marshes to the sea.
Head chefs James Fitzpatrick and Ben Pert are ferociously passionate about the locality and seasonality of their food and produce. As such the menu changes regularly to reflect the seasons. The food is freshly prepared and cooked to order, using ingredients from the farm whenever possible.
Tea, Coffe & Cake 9am - 4.30pm Every Day
Breakfast Saturdays and Sundays 9am - 10.30am
Lunch Every day 12 noon - 3pm
Pizza Monday - Thursday from 5pm
Tapas Friday and Saturday nights 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Our “Tapas Nights" are on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm. The menu will provide you with a mixture of old favourites from previous years and new ideas using the wood fired oven. As always, booking is essential.
Wood Fired Wiveton Pizzas
We will be cooking handmade Pizzas on the wood fired oven in the early evening.
Monday – Thursday from 5pm
The cafe walls are a gallery for artists´ work to be showcased. Please see the Artists section of our website to find out more.
Pick Your Own Strawberries, Raspberries and other fruits are here for you to enjoy.
If you are interested in working in the cafe this season please apply by email to
email@example.com Alternatively you can always just come in and say hello.